Dealstack is on a mission to make private equity dealmaking evolve. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) products are designed with the goal of ending outdated deal administration practices, which remain common in the private equity industry. They reduce the complexity of manual and repetitive deal admin workflows, which are very time-consuming, costly and error prone. With Dealstack, our clients can complete these tasks quicker, safer and collaborate more efficiently.
Founded by experienced private equity professionals, Dealstack sits at the intersection of legaltech, fintech and SaaS. Having recently rolled-out our product, we are looking for an account manager to support, build and grow the relationship with our clients. The objective of the role is simple, to provide excellence in customer experience, keeping our customers happy and engaged with our products/services in the long-run. As a first hire in account management, you will have the opportunity to help shape how we do things, and build the best processes and experience for our clients.
The preferred candidate will have extensive experience in account management, ideally having worked with SaaS products. As a pivotal member of the team, the candidate will work cross-functionally engaging with sales, marketing, product, engineering, finance and strategy.
With a proactive approach, the candidate will be responsible for handling relationships with our clients end-to-end: Onboarding > Training > Problem Solving > Ensuring Client Satisfaction > Capturing Product Feedback > Identifying Cross-Sell & Up-Sell Opportunities.
- Act as the main point of contact and advisor for a group of customers.
- Deliver the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers.
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure that they are maximising use of our products/features and being proactive in identifying and solving customer challenges.
- Build high touch, consultative, and positive relationships with our customers through regular and open communication.
- Generate regular progress and status reports for key accounts.
- Working closely with the Head of BD, take an active role in supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of best-in-class account management, CRM and sales ops processes.
- Obtain and organise customer product feedback to help identify product improvement opportunities and communicate with product and engineering teams.
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly.
- Take an active role in supporting the development and implementation of our marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3+ years experience in B2B Account Management, Account Exec, Customer Success roles. SaaS experience in a high-growth tech company is a plus.
- Be an excellent communicator, influencer with great presentation skills, high EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Be customer driven and rapport centric, taking huge satisfaction in going above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Experience in working in / creating strong customer feedback processes.
- Have excellent organisational skills, and understand how to work with CRM tools to develop and maintain the info/data needed to run effective account management processes.
- Be a team player with desire and ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment, and feel comfortable working in a young company environment.
- Be a self-starter, who takes the initiative to solve problems and is able to thrive in a fast changing and uncertain environment.
- Be experienced in collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels, internally or externally.
- Tackle account management with a consultative approach, and possess strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Have an interest in technology, in particular topics surrounding efficiencies created by digitalisation and software.
- Have a track record in up-selling, cross-selling and renewing contracts.
- Have international experience and knowledge; cultural sensitivity and ability to work across multiple markets / cultures
- Be London-based with flexible work arrangements possible and likely need for travel
- Have an additional language to English, desirable